Sunday, September 12, 2010

Upcoming event

Ok so first! Who all watched iSam's Mom? Jane Lynch! 1 word EPIC!!! it was awesome! she was so great as Pam Puckett and also I will say Freddie was hilarious in this episode too. His subplot of the story was amazingly funny. u can check out my review for it right here! :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EANPpgtyHchttp:// Another upcoming thing is September 15th, this coming wednesday actually I will be having back surgury for my scoliosis. I have medal rods in my back and theres a broken screw that needs to be replaced and repaired :P so that will be fun! (NOT) but anyways I'll be in the hospital (no more then a week maybe) but my recovery for when I get home will NOT stop me from doing my videos. I plan to do be back to action for my speculation for iGet Pranky the week of it airing, which will be September 25th. Anyways thats all this is about really! keep watching iCarly and keep on rocking!! :D P.S. SEDDIE ROCKS FOREVER!!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment